How to apply "Adminship" to a requestorEdit
How the "Founder" or a member of the "Bureaucrats" group can make people Admins: How-to guide
- To change another editor's user rights, go to Special:UserRights.
- Enter the user's name.
- You will see "groups you can change" and "Groups you cannot change". Click the boxes for the rights you wish to give the user.
- Enter a reason, and click to save.
- At the bottom of the page will be a log of any previous changes to the user's rights.
Charles81 --Charles81 17:56, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Granted - Charles81 is now an Administrator for Crimson Dark Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.